I am Laura from the Department for Higher Education Policy at the European University Flensburg. According to the regulations of the student body, the university policy department deals with the following tasks:
- Representation of student positions in the political field towards the institutions,
- Communication of the contents of examination and study regulations
- Exchange with other student councils on higher education policy issues, e.g. within the framework of the Schleswig Holstein State Student Council Conference (Landes-Asten-Konferenz)
- Participation in political congresses.
- Model United Nations (MUN) at the University of Flensburg
- Other projects
For you this means that the Department for Politics at the University is your contact for the organization of your studies and represents you as a student body in the exchange with other student bodies.
You can reach the Department for Politics by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.